Infrastructure Engineer - Permanent - North West
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit an Infrastructure Engineer on a permanent basis. Based in the North West, the successful candidate will be responsible for dealing with any infrastructure issues which may arise.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Lead Infrastructure Engineer in order to ensure that the group infrastructure requirements are delivered;
- Ensuring that requirements are implemented;
- Acting as the point of contact for any 1st line issues which arise.
The successful candidate will have :
- Previously worked in a similar position;
- Experience of Network, Active Directory, SQL and Firewall Administration;
- A track record of working with Windows Clustering.
Any experience with Cisco, MS Azure and Automation is desired although not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation as they undergo their next phase of growth.
This position offers a competitive base salary (depending on candidate experience) and an attractive benefits package.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV.