Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit an Infrastructure Manager on a permanent basis. Based in the North West, the successful candidate will be responsible for working with senior members of the IT department in order to ensure the delivery of all infrastructure strategies. The client is a global leader in its field and as a result of expansion, is seeking someone with strong people management skills and who possesses the ability to manage customer demands. This position is a predominantly a hands on role with an element of people management.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with senior stakeholders in order to define and develop infrastructure support initiatives;
- Developing plans which are centred around ensuring the organisations IT is ran effectively;
- Ensuring policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of Cisco Networking and Unified Communications, Windows Server, Office 365, Active Directory, Desktop Operating Systems, Virtualisation technologies (VMware preferred), Cloud hosting (AWS and Azure preferred);
- Knowledge of IT Security fundamentals.;
- Experience of planning and implementing systems and network integrations and cloud migrations.
Ideally the successful candidate will have an understanding of ITIL frameworks.
This position offers a base salary of up to £60 000 (depending on candidate experience) and other benefits including a performance related bonus, on the job training, and an attractive pension scheme. This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV