Infrastructure Project Manager - SC Cleared / NPPV3
Remote Working - Until government restrictions are lifted
£475-£525 - Outside IR35
Working with a division of central Policing, we are currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Project Manager. Responsible for delivering a complex infrastructure migration project with delivering the Core foundations platform stacks, storage and Networking to multiple site to provide HA, resilience and DR capabilities.
The role will suit a Infrastructure Project Manager with the following experience:
- Extensive Project Management experience around Office 365 & Microsoft suites
- Extensive Project Management experience around delivery of Nutanix, Acropolis, VMware, NetBackup, LAN, WAN
- Knowledge of Police National Enabling Programme (NEP)
- Large scale migration projects, including Office 365
- Excellent knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling projects.
If you hold active SC Clearance or NPPV3 and you are an Infrastructure Project Manager this role sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to send in your CV.