Infrastructure Team Leader - Manchester upto £45k + Benefits
As the Infrastructure Tam Leader Engineer you'll lead on improving and maintaining core infrastructure services which encompass LAN, WAN, Server and Telecommunications technologies. You'll configure, implement and support the infrastructure systems, work with external cloud hosted providers and be the major escalation point for any unresolved issues from service desk teams, covering upto 200 users over 4 sites in the UK.
Do you have extensive experience overseeing the deployments and maintenance of the server systems identified within the technical architecture strategy? including; Cisco, LAN and WAN systems, Database management and storage systems, Voice and communications systems.
- Identify, prioritise, and solve complex server and network-related problems and delegate projects
- Ensure IT Infrastructure is fully supported and documented
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Proven track record at working in a fast-paced complex and dynamic environment
- Manage and purchase of hardware and software products
- Understanding of cloud technologies including Microsoft Azure/AWS, Active Directory, MS Office 365
- Cisco, LAN, WAN, SAN, VMWare, ITIL
- Prioritise work load and manage expectations under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Travel to UK sites
You will be involved with design and delivery technical solutions and solving business problems in line with technical strategy. Managing, mentoring and leading a technical team of Engineers,
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established organisation that will offer an excellent working environment and exciting new projects.
You will be based in Greater Manchester and be offered a competitive salary package - up to £45k+ generous pension + benefit package including 5 weeks holidays + BH, + cycle to work, perk box
If this role is of interest and you have the necessary skills, please email your CV to the email address provided.