My well-known client based in Liverpool are looking for an Insight Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Insight Analyst's role is to support the business with an analytical response to customer data queries using their analytical tools (Power BI, SQL Server)
- Produce and support the trading and product team through analysing behaviour
- Support the optimisation of the operations team through the delivery of key reports
- In-depth analysis of all aspects of the digital experience
- Identify areas to improve the customer experience
- Creating reports and dashboards to monitor promotional activity through the use of Power BI and SQL
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, PowerBI, SQL, and Excel that will provide direction for the decision makers on marketing initiatives.
- Work with key stakeholders to create reports to keep a measure performance and provide action plans
- Provide and communicate insight from projects
To be considered you must have:
Computer / Mathematics degree with statistical or probability modules
Advanced SQL skills and commerical PowerBI experience
Strong analytical skills with the ability to transform data into consumable actionable insight.
Excellent communication skills, with a strong personality and ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
Experience working with large data sets is essential.
Passion for digital channels, with knowledge of Google Analytics.
This role is up to £45K + a 10% bonus. It is 2 days a week onsite (free parking) and 3 days wfh.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in learning more about then please apply with your latest CV and I will be in touch with suitable candidates with more information.