£28,000 - £32,000pa
My client is a leading UK wide retailer who are looking to drive data throughout their organisation and optimally use it in conjunction with every department within the organisation.
As an Insight Analyst, you will work closely with the Head of Data Analytics to really take the data to the next level within the organisation and become an integral part in how the company can grow by using the analytics. You'll have the freedom to provide innovative recommendations on how processes can be optimised and streamlined in every part of the organisation including the website, customer experience and marketing teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about what they do and make a real difference in their data journey.
- Working closely with the team to provide regular and relevant reporting for the organisation and support the stakeholders in discovering the key parts.
- Working with the commercial data to pull out meaningful insights and applying them to the wider business teams.
- Building key relationships with stakeholders to understand their vision and requirements while being able to make recommendations to improve their functions data use and optimise what they are doing.
- Effectively present findings and translate them into visualisations which are appropriate for each individual department.
- Performing recurring and ad-hoc analysis to support day-to-day decision making.
Skills & Experience
- Commerical experience with SQL to analyse large datasets.
- Experience working with web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or similar)
- Able to communicate technical findings with stakeholders in an appropriate way.
- A meticulous approach to all work, completed to high level of quality.
- The ability to work on your own with conviction to prioritise workload.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly analytical, accurate and with excellent attention to detail.
- Willingness to take the initiative to contribute with thoughtful recommendations.
- Can-do attitude and learner mind-set, eager and willing to explore new business/technical areas. Willingness to take the initiative and keep raising the bar.