Installation | Rollout | Network | Microsoft Configuration | Service Desk
My North-West Client is looking for an Installation/Rollout Engineer for an initial 2 month contract. The candidate will be responsible for both the set-up phase and support phase of the process.
Phase 1: Set-up and installation
- Test and utilise network connections in the building to allow other set-up and installation tasks to occur
- Set-up desktop and laptop PC's and image and configure them utilising the Microsoft Auto Pilot and In Tune products (no knowledge of these specific products is required but will be useful, as will general PC configuration experience)
- Assist with the set-up of network printers and provide first line technical support for staff printing
- Assist with the set-up, configuration and testing of the Service Desk system
Phase 2: Support
- Test and provide support for all AV systems in the building
- Monitor, coordinate and track issues via the Service Desk system
- Provide technical support
A long existing client of ours who has an exciting short term project available.
Interviews commencing immediately so apply now to be considered immediately.