CXM Integration Developer
We're looking for an experienced Integration Developer to join our CXM Practice at XXXXX with expertise in one or more of the following:
- Integration technology, preferably Azure Integration Services or Scribe Enterprise Application Integration
- Integration experience across authentication solutions such as Ping Identity or preferably has integrated with the MyGov.Scot authentication service
- .NET, C#
As a developer you will have the technical skills to implement/develop the designed solution. As an experienced developer, you will build solutions for our clients and help deliver large and complex projects.
As a CXM integration developer, you will be contributing to the design of digital customer solutions for our clients. You will need to bring together your experience across the Microsoft cloud product family and integration experience to define integration tasks and develop to defined specifications.
- Development of specific integration components of the digital solution, which provide integration between MS Dynamics and line of business applications, transferring data from one system to another, transforming data where needed. This may include integration with integration products or services such as Ping Identity or the MyGov.Scot authentication service.
- Develop solutions to documented requirements within specifications and user stories
- Ensure developed solutions align to the overall digital solution architecture for the client programme
- Ensure standardised approaches are used where relevant, including areas such as error handling, auditing etc.
- Clearly document development, creating detailed specifications where required.
- Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, resilience, performance, on-going maintenance and other considerations are accounted for in the integration specifications and development
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure integrations tasks are performing as required, taking into consideration an impacts customisations and patches of integration products and services and source applications that are part of the integration tasks.
- Experience in working within SOA and Microservice Architectures.
- Experience within a consulting environment.