Intelligence Officers Needed
Up to 11 roles
£16.11/hr PAYE/ £21.74/hr umbrella - INSIDE IR35
You will have to undergo SC+ (SC Enhanced) security clearance
An applicant must have resided in the UK for a minimum of 3 years out of the past 5 years in order to provide the footprint required to conduct an SC clearance check. This is a national requirement for any applicant to UK roles that require SC clearance.
Qualification requirements: - IPP Accreditation or equivalent.
Role and Project aim:
As an experienced Intelligence Officer your role will be to develop intelligence and conduct research in support of an public sector organisation taskforce and help forward the project.
To contribute to the acquisition and development of tactical and strategic intelligence (through targeted research, open source searches, behavioural, analytical, comparative studies and/or prevention initiatives focused on serious and organised crime affecting the UK.
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Basic understanding of the use of Intelligence by Law Enforcement/Government.
- Knowledge of intelligence collection methods and techniques.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation (e.g. CPIA/ECHR) and its impact on the role and Agency enforcement/government activity.
- Experience of researching and gathering information from a wide range of sources.
- An understanding of information management and data integrity issues
- Experience of identifying, assessing and managing risk within a law enforcement environment.
If you would like to find out abit more please get in touch on 0117 332 0834