Interaction Designer - Any questions before applying please call 01173320836
Titchfield - Start work remotley due to current situation.
Skills and Experience
- Agile working - working within an agile team with a product manager, user researcher, software engineers and managed by a delivery manager, focused on creating effective MVPs within each sprint
- Prototyping - working with a variety of tools to visualise designs, creating mixed fidelity wireframes for user research and testing, able to maintain a strategic view of the design across the service
- Prototyping in code - ability to design directly in HTML/CSS/JS, ensuring finalised designs are accessible and dynamic at all times, sharing designs with the community and pattern library
- User focus - thinking about the user in all decisions, sharing knowledge and understanding with the team, providing expertise on best practice and approaches to successfully deliver a service
- Guidance and evidence - identify risk and make decisions based on evidence and testing, identifying the simplest solutions out of any options.
- Communication - able to present work to both the team and stakeholders, understanding expectations while being flexible about feedback.
- CMS configuration (familiarity with Craft CMS a bonus)
- Experience using design software (Sketch, Adobe CS etc.)
- Experience implementing accessibility standards
- Knowledge of aiohtt, Flask and jinja2 a bonus