- Cardiff, Wales
- £500 - £550 per day
- Job Type
- Richard Hales
- 22 days ago
- Remote Contract, initial 3 months and inside IR35
- Improve usability, accessibility, and user experience across government led online utilities services
- Own the design of user focussed & intuitive software
Working on a division of central government, you will be responsible for improving the usability, accessibility, and overall user experience around an online digital service.
Skills you will need
- Expert understanding of user interaction and interface design. Basically, you need to be astute in understanding out your target user base will behave online.
- Background in designing elegant and responsive user interfaces.
- Understanding of web development tools, such as CSS and HTML (ability to prototype and communicate effectively with developers).
- Commercial history of creating low and high-fidelity prototypes, to test and communicate ideas.
- History of working within a AGILE environment.
- Ability to highlight opportunities and establish benchmarks that identify potential areas of design improvement.
- Identify and design cross-government patterns and standards.
**Exposure working within the public sector (Government, Utilities, Education or Healthcare) Essential**
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV.