- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Up to £450 per day
- Job Type
- Alex Devlin
£450 per day (inside IR35)
Are you an interaction designer looking to work alongside other likeminded designers, developers, researchers and software engineers? Do you want to create digital services that work across different channels? Are you looking for the next step in your career?
- Specialize in designing interactions and interfaces for digital services.
- Define elements - layout, design patterns, controls and actions.
- Work with different types of content and user-led interactions.
- Work across digital and non-digital channels.
- Be familiar with the technical side of design.
- Have demonstrable experience of working from a digital perspective and experience of sketching, prototyping and iterative design.
- Have demonstrable experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Have demonstrable experience of using a user-centered design approach and of explaining design decisions and communicating ideas in a way that other people understand.
- Be able to lead a workshop and help the design process work effectively, plan user research, interpret research and data.
- Have demonstrable experience of handling constructive criticism of your work and constructively reviewing other people's work.
- Have demonstrable experience of putting forward the case for design to senior stakeholders and product owners and working at pace in an agile environment.
- Have demonstrable experience of working in technical teams in complex environments.
- Have a design-related degree or experience on a product, interaction or UX design role.