- Reading, Berkshire
- £200 - £250 per day
- Job Type
- Alex Devlin
Internal Communication Specialist - (Contract)
Fully Remote - (Reading)
Are you a Communication Specialist looking to assist an internal HR team with employee engagement projects? Do you want to contribute to creating fun, informative and engaging content for internal distribution? Do you want to be a champion of the business?
- Creatively review existing communication and engagement strategies, work with the relevant internal teams to ensure we are maximizing tools available, reaching employees across the business and are inclusive in our approach.
- Collaborate with Employer Brand Co-ordinator, HR and Marketing to ensure consistency in tone of voice and a cohesive approach to communication in terms of message and audiences.
- Own, support and execute the engagement survey and the relevant comms with the support of the Head of Employee Experience.
- Utilize and interpret data such as employee experience survey data, diversity information and other critical data to enable recommendations for improvement in the relevant areas.
- Drive the use of tools and insight to improve engagement within the organization, business units and teams.
- Collaborate with the Employee Experience Co-ordinator to ensure holistic approach to Experience and consistent feedback loop for actions within teams and as an organization
- Organize and facilitate companywide events to help drive engagement and communication - Lion's Den, People Panel, the Society, Development Week, Values Week.
- Collaborate to drive the Mental Health and Wellbeing agenda whilst championing Inclusion and Diversity alongside the Employee Experience Co-ordinator and Employer Brand Co-ordinator.
If this is relevant to you click apply now, to get in to touch with Alex Devlin today.