Internal Recruitment Officer - working directly for the UK Government
- 3 Month Contract
- 100% Remote Working
- MUST HAVE internal recruitment experience within UK central Government recruitment functions or Government Frameworks (GDS)
As a Recruitment Specialist you will work closely with internal customers and stakeholders providing support with the recruitment of the field staff. You will work in close partnership with external suppliers ensuring that strict deadlines are met.
What you will be doing:
* Working with internal customers to fully understand the outcomes required;
* Working with internal teams to deliver the appropriate processes, technology and resources to support the recruitment
* Using industry knowledge of recruitment to feed into the options for the overall solution;
* Assisting where required with the development of workable requirements for all aspects of the recruitment, pay, training and HR functions;
* Monitoring own and team's work against targets, acting promptly to keep work on track and maintaining performance;
* Supporting development of aligned risks and dependencies to ensure continuity and a cohesive plan;
* Using contract management skills with internal services and external suppliers to support the effective and timely delivery of requirements;* Building and maintaining close working relationships with colleagues across the wider team and across government.
Please follow the link to apply!