- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Up to £115 per day
- Job Type
- Jessica Jolly
£115 per day (after tax deductions)
3 months initially (good chance of extension)
My client is a global leader in its field. They are hiring a talented Scheduler professional to join their team. If you are excited to be part of a winning team. They are a great company to have on your CV.
Responsibilities for Scheduler
- Speak with the business and candidates over the phone to schedule, remind and follow up on appointments.
- Email or mail reminders to candidates or clients when appropriate
- Add, cancel, or make changes to appointments in the organization's schedule.
- Perform patient intake, including the completion and filing of all necessary records.
- Resolve appointment conflicts for staff and customers or clients.
- Schedule staff coverage to ensure the company's best operations standards.
- Produce and process schedules and reports as they are requested by administrative staff, customers, or client.
- A degree in the organization's industry, administration or a related field is desirable.
- General mathematics skills and experience working with data.
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Computer competency for data entry and the production of reports and schedules
- Excellent communication skills in customer service and experience working as a company team member.
- Ability to fulfill the company's standards and values when performing scheduling tasks.
- Display kindness and be available to providing scheduling accommodations to customers, clients, or staff.
- Have an eye for detail and be extremely organized.
- Ability to perform more than one task at a time and solve problems quickly.
- Schedule project timelines to predict the finish date for larger projects.