Exceptional individuals sought for at times a highly complex challenge to deliver a wide a range of new technologies across a large enterprise environment.
The role is full time and involves taking end to end accountability for delivering a high availability hybrid infrastructure supporting 4000+ users as part of a publicly significant transformation programme.
Managing the IT Architecture team (7) you will define and govern how technical solutions are designed, configured and implemented as the Digital Technical Design Authority and a key stakeholder in an effective enterprise architecture practice.
Maintaining the digital technical architecture blueprint for developing technical models and plans that identify opportunities for leveraging technology capability you will collaborate closely with Business Engagement and solution delivery teams and any development resources on all strategic technical and security aspects.
Key responsibilities include:
- To ensure that the technical and security architecture meets all the relevant industry/national standards and demonstrates consistency of design
- To take responsibility for understanding strategic business requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and recommending technical options
- Deliver an environment of continuous improvement and innovation in respect of the architecture and ensure that emerging technology and new initiatives are fully evaluated
- Be a core member of Intelligent Client Function (ICF), acting as a key influencer and decision maker in respect of digital governance, strategy, planning, assurance and standard-setting
- Responsible for horizon scanning emerging technology and opportunities, with a focus on industry innovations.
You can confidently demonstrate significant experience of designing and architecting technical solutions within in a large complex multi-faceted organisation requiring enhanced security.
Technical leadership is all part of your make-up acting as advisory to senior stakeholders on new and emerging technologies but what marks you out is your ability to think strategically whilst having a strong focus on technology trends, benefits and risks to operational service delivery.
Educated to degree level or equivalent, you have ITIL Certification (Service Management), or equivalent framework experience along with formal specialist technical training in systems; desktop, server, database, networks and telephony.
The is is permanent position based onsite in the region specified, you must be able to commit to this in order to proceed. Should you wish to apply please follow the route online or get in touch with Matt Beesley @ Talent International onto discuss in confidence.