Are you a Business Lead / Project Manager / Business Analyst / IT Business Partner
The company are challenging the operations in their particular industry, and looking to do things differently! Project roadmap will include a new CRM implementation, expanding digital estate and cloud solutions.
You will have the opportunity to take the lead in building strong working relationships between IT and one or more business units, and for ensuring IT services meet their needs. You will lead the planning and implementation of projects from idea to completion.
This is part of the IT Management Team, so you will be contributing on a strategic level and ensuring collaboration across the business.
- Establish and maintain a business relationship between IT and the customer based on understanding the customer and their business needs.
- Identify customer needs and ensure that that IT can meet these needs as business needs change over time.
- Establish, communicate and update the Project Portfolio - pipeline through to BAU
- Excellent experience of complex project delivery, coordinate technical resources and managing a variety of different projects at any one time.
- A proven solid knowledge of both traditional and Agile Project Management methods.
- Proven track record of managing project teams.
- Must be able to work as part of a collaborative team to solve problems and assist other colleagues
This role will be a mix of home working and office attendance. It's a collaborative role and the team get together once a week, sometimes less to ensure all driving to the same goal.
Please get in touch for more info.