- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £35000 - £450000 per annum
- Job Type
- Jack Smith
Currently working on an exciting new hybrid working 12-month fixed term contract role for a high end educational institution in Manchester.
Looking for a IT Contract Support Officer (procurement based) to provide professional and administrative support service to assist the management of contracts across ISDS.
This is a great way for you to really progress in your career with a fantastic team with some amazing benefits.
Need somebody with strong experience in supplier management, experience in dealing with contracts and software license renewals.
Benefits - 39 days holiday including christmas including christmas break and bank holiday, with a whopping 21.4% pension contribution scheme.
Responsibilities include -
- Providing high quality information, advice and guidance on contract management and performance to stakeholders, referring queries to Vendor Manager where appropriate.
- Maintaining and monitoring key Performance Indicators & Service level agreement information monthly for all ISDS contracts.
- Actively monitoring existing standards, processes and templates for working with vendors and update an improve where required.
- Managing relationships with customers and suppliers proactively both within and beyond ISDS ensuring that their views and future needs are fully taken into account in the development of the service.
If you are interested or know anybody who is please get in touch and respond with your contact number to talk through this role further!