IT Infrastructure & Network Engineer
Permanent, Full Time
Based in Stockport
Up to £40,000 per annum + benefits
Talent are looking to speak with Network Engineers who will provide support to employees, stakeholders and end users, playing an integral part within the business, helping to manage the core production environment - provided by a combination of hosted, on-premise, legacy, cloud applications, data and platforms - that is used to deliver and support IT Services.
You will be given the freedom to lead on implementing changes or new systems, design skills will obviously be of use! My client are "customer focused" and will need someone who understands the importance of ensuring smooth, secure and uninterrupted services inline with SLAs.
The type of background required to be successful in this role:
- Valid CCNA Certification as a minimum
- Experience working with LAN and WAN network technologies and monitoring tools
- Demonstrable experience working in BAU and Project environments
- Extensive experience maintaining, configuring and installing Routers, Switches, VPNs, Firewalls
- Troubleshooting various infrastructure related issues, ITIL knowledge
Please apply with a copy of your latest CV, alternatively reach out on Linked-In for a confidential chat with a view to applying!