Do you want to be part of an award-winning business? Our client is looking for a passionate Infrastructure Engineer to join their exciting team! Your key role will be maintaining the company infrastructure by meeting their needs and aspirations.
As an IT Infrastructure Engineer your responsibilities will be:
- Using a root-cause analysis mindset when troubleshooting.
- Help contribute ideas to improve the companies Infrastructure and their opportunities.
- Proactively support the Switching and Firewall Infrastructure's.
You will need exposure with the following:
- Be knowledgeable with all thing's Infrastructure
- Wintel (2016/2019), Azure Cloud, M365 & Azure AD.
- Routing protocols, VLANs, subnetting, trunking.
- Be able to use Hyper-V or Vmware.
- Be knowledgeable with Active Directory or associated roles.
- Being a pro at managing own workload efficiently.
- A driving license in essential!
The team are succeeding whilst working remotely, their main office is based in Stafford.
If this is something you would like to learn more about drop me your CV or send me a message on LinkedIn for a chat.