- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- £55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Monique Vorster
IT PMO Officer
We are working on behalf of one of our consultancy clients who are currently looking for a IT PMO Officer to join an end client who is implementing a number of Global high profile multi-phased IT Projects. You will work alongside the IT Project Managers to support the successful delivery of projects to agreed Scope, Budget, Time and Quality.
Working as part of the IT PMO, you will be responsible for ensuring that all project controls, documentation and processes are in place across the projects enabling effective monitoring, communication and reporting by the IT portfolio.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for variety and great career progression.
- APM Certified or an equivalent
- Expereince of working in the manufacturing industry
- In depth understanding of Project and Programme management tools and techniques and their purpose in the programme/project lifecycle.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to obtain collaboration from key programme stakeholders.
- Sound prioritisation and organisation skills to deliver to tight time schedules.
- Skills for managing projects ensuring they meet targets.
- Strong IT skills: MS Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- A professional approach
- Good standard of written and spoken English.
- Numerate with experience of working to a high level of accuracy
- Pro-active, with the ability to work on own initiative and be self-motivated, as managers are often out of the office travelling.
- Previous experience in an international Company would be an advantage.
The client is based in and around London so you need to be commutable to there. There is some flexibility to the working week.
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further in the highest confidence.