- Oldham, Greater Manchester
- Up to £16 per hour
- Job Type
- Jodie Paxton
Talent are seeking a Project Coordinator on a 6 month contract to be based with a client in Oldham.
You will be responsible for supporting Project Managers in delivery of large projects and the successful delivery of small to medium scale projects. You will manage or assist in the delivery of the project requirements to deadlines and within budgets whilst ensuring quality standards are met to stakeholder's expectations. Ideal candidates will demonstrate strong planning, communication and negotiating skills with examples of project or task management. You will preferably be educated to degree level with enthusiasm to learn, contribute and strive to succeed.
This role will provide opportunity to develop the skills required to become a Project Manager.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Self-sufficient with an attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good team work ethic.
- Ability to be clear and accurate.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Experience of managing suppliers or contractors.
- Understanding of building construction.
- Managing and assisting in the successful delivery of the projects.
- Ensuring projects are delivered to deadlines and requirements.
- Guaranteeing high quality standards are met to stakeholder's expectations.
- Monitoring quality, programme and budgets.