My client based in Manchester are looking to recruit an experienced IT Project Manager to support the implementation of their data strategy and help deliver a significant and ambitious project portfolio of new systems, processes and integrations.
This role will be a key role in driving forward the organisation's vision to become a world-class data-driven, digital organisation.
**PLEASE NOTE THE DAY RATE RANGE FOR THIS IS £300 - £340 PER DAY**
Brief Summary of the role:
- You will work with other Senior Managers/Internal Stakeholders to ensure that the committee delivers on its strategic objectives during the initial 6 month project plan
- Provide professional Project Management services for the suite of agreed Technology Projects across the organisation -deliverables measured against the overall Portfolio Timeline
- Coordinate and facilitate the Technology and Insight Committee (and associated sub-committees) and prepare regular reports on recommendations and actions agreed by the Committee for presentation to the Executive
- Support the relevant Project Leads in devising a data capture, storage and reporting process that ensures that the data they use and report on externally is accurate and reliable.
- Experience of formal Project Management Methodology (Prince 2 or equivalent)
- Have demonstrable experience of managing a complex portfolio of projects while influencing decision making to promote effective project delivery.
- Pro-active in identifying creative opportunities for improvement in processes and ways of working.
- Embody a positive approach to change, actively coordinating change management projects.
- Experience of implementing and delivering a business intelligence system.