About Our Client
Join one of the UK's largest Health & Well-being service providers as Project Manager where you will plan, lead and deliver multiple, concurrent technical or business change projects to the agreed scope, budget and timescales that meet customer and business requirements.
Due to Covid-19, this role will initially be based remotely, with a planned return to office in line with government guidelines. This return will include flexible working with limited numbers in the office.
What you'll be doing..
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and attain approval of robust business cases for projects to deliver identified improvements; establish benefits tracking during project delivery.
- Manage the end to end project delivery life-cycle from Discovery (business case planning), Pre-Project, and Active Delivery through to Project Closure for a range of small or medium complexity projects.
- Produce project initiation products including, project initiation documents, project kick off packs and detailed scope statements in accordance with the company Project Management Methodology (PMM).
- Own the production and maintenance of the detailed project plan, setting guidance to the wider project team on the components required to deliver the end to end project, including identification and communication of the critical path
The Successful Applicant
Your skills and experience..
You should not only be an experienced Project Manager; but also have great customer service skills and a willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done. You'll also be able to demonstrate:
- Proven track record of delivering projects in a range of disciplines including people, processes, applications and technology.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Experienced in matrix management of delivery teams.
- Commercial awareness and experience of contracting and managing third parties.
- Experienced in the application of multiple project methodologies and able to determine appropriate use of a methodology.
- Excellent oral and written communications including presentations.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, including MS Project for Planning, Tracking and Reporting.
Please apply now for more information!