IT Project Manager
£50,000 - £55,000p/a
My client is a progressive organisation within the financial sector that is constantly challenging the current market to impact society in a positive way. They are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis and get stuck in with their digital transformation.
As the Project Manager you will be liaising with a number of stakeholders and departments to define, plan and deliver the technical projects within the organisation. The ideal candidate will have worked within financial services and has a proven experience of delivering successful projects within the parameters.
- Liaise with the business users
- Managing both internal and external stakeholders
- Analysing key business and technical requirements
- Ability to monitor and ensure the quality of work produced by testing staff
- Ensure the correct tools and techniques are being used for change control and system testing
- Risk assessment and ensuring that this is being recorded
- Maximise the operational functions when appropriate and effectively implementing these.
- Maintain best practice knowledge and regulatory requirements.
- Support core banking systems such as the release of BAU changes to core banking and any user issues that may arise
Skills & Requirements:
- Strong financial systems knowledge
- Operational knowledge of financial processes
- Strong numeracy/reporting skills
- Strong leadership skills
If you believe you have the required skillset and would like to have a conversation, then please send an up to date CV and you will be contacted you in 48 hours if it is relevant.