- Critical Big Scale Digital Transformation/Change Project, Presenting A Fantastic Opportunity To Add Real Value.
- Permanent Opportunity, With Flexible Working Options And Excellent Benefits Available.
- Lead The Way In Ensuring Procurement Best Practices.
Currently working with a Civil Service Organisation going through significant, big scale infrastructure transformation projects. They are currently looking to recruit an IT Purchasing, Procurement and Financial consultant, to work to ensure that IT purchasing remains compliant with organisational standards & process. All while maintaining tight control of budgets and department expenditure.
Skills you will need
- Ability to establish and agree procurement objectives, inline with local processes and protocols.
- Background in assisting stakeholders with understanding and complying with acceptable purchasing routes (level of service and cost effectiveness).
- Experience raising purchase orders and dealing with issue around SLA quality.
- History of contributing to large technology focused procurement exercises.
- Experience establishing, maintaining, and improving financial record keeping.
- Proven expertise in purchasing goods and services in line with organisational standards.
- Advanced skills around Microsoft Excel.
*Experience working within the public sector would prove a significant advantage*
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.