- Large digital transformation project within central government
- Opportunity to design and implement the new service wrap and requirements for the service.
- 6 Month Contract **Inside IR35**
Working with a central government division in central London, we are looking to recruit an experience IT Service Designer. Joining the project at a pivotal time, you be responsible for Support and service arrangements, working on the service architecture and end to end service model. Ensuring that service management requirements are cohesive and consistent from an end-to-end service perspective.
- Background in capturing, documenting, and submitting service management requirements.
- Ability to produce service design artefacts/deliverables and take these through appropriate stakeholder review. Meaning expert knowledge in…service design packs (SDPs), operational working agreement (OWAs), operational level agreements (OLAs) and service models.
- Track record of managing service design and service requirements.
- In-depth service management experience & understanding of ITIL frameworks.
- Commercial experience of designing service management systems and processes in large government departments.
- Knowledge of designing an ongoing service support models for applications and services developed within an Agile/DevOps environment.
**Familiarity with the government IT profession and cross government IT policies essential**
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV to Rich ASAP.