What you'll be doing…
You will be working as a IT Service Operations Manager, responsibilities being developing and implementing strategy, managing and developing service delivery teams to support the IT strategy.
There is lots of variety in the role e.g. assisting senior management in development plans and policies, ensuring these policies are followed by their client base. Control over the lifecycle of tactical, strategic and operational changes to IT services through standardised procedures, managing change requests in an agile environment plus much more.
Who you'll be working with…
You will be working with a business process out source that driver higher value in customer relationships, the client base ranges from banking, to retail, to public sector…
They can offer you home/office flexibility with their office based in the Manchester area.
What you'll need…
To be a successful IT Service Operations Manager, you should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Strong leadership and customer service skills
- Microsoft Office Suite - 2016 & 365
- Great time management skills
- Windows Server 2012 onwards
- Excellent communication and computer skills with the ability to use business support software
- ISO270001 knowledge
- Good resource planning skills/organisation skills
If this sounds like something right up your street please apply here directly or connect with me on LinkedIn!