- West Yorkshire, England
- £55000 - £65000.00 per annum + Pension
- Job Type
- Marcus Smith
- 12 days ago
I am recruiting for an IT Service Operations Manager for a leading Technology company in based in West Yorkshire.
This is a Senior Management role with a blend of managerial, strategic and technical elements.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing their IT Service Delivery strategy, standards and procedures whilst managing the service delivery team.
Your focus will be on professionalising & improving IT Service in-line with IT Service Management industry best practice and professional standards
- Process / Governance based on ITIL Best Practice - Core Support processes Incident, Problem, Change, Transition, Asset and Configuration Management, Quality and Continual Service Improvement
- Transition from reactive Helpdesk to proactive customer focused structured Service Desk
- Develop Self Service, Self-Healing and Self Provisioning via automation
- Align with Infrastructure upgrades and IT delivery model
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Good working knowledge of
- Microsoft Office Suite - 2016 & 365
- Windows OS - 7, 10, Server (2012 onwards)
- ITIL Foundation qualification (Practitioner desirable)
- Strong line management skills
- Demonstrable experience of implementing improvements within an IT Service Desk
- Demonstrable ISO270001 knowledge
This is a great opportunity to play a key role in driving improvement within the Service Operations function of a great company.