- Stockport, Greater Manchester
- £36000 - £40000 per annum + + Benefits
- Job Type
- Rita Champaneri
- 16 days ago
IT Systems Engineer / Administrator - Perm up to £40k + Benefits - Manchester
Currently undergoing a massive innovation push within the business and stepping into a more digital way of working. An expanding division, fast-growing team based in Cheshire. An opportunity to join a well-respected client who are expanding and need a IT Systems Engineer / Administrator as the business is set to scale.
Well established organisation with an exceptionally exciting vision they are steadily growing and have a quality focus and a need for a Talented individual.
- Providing desktop and application support internal to end users
- Troubleshooting problems for servers and networks and resolve technical issues
- Install, configure hardware, software systems and telephony systems
- Software Installations
- Providing 3rd line support
- Migration of VMWare, switches, routers and firewalls
- Working on new greenfield projects
- Develop IT Infrastructure project plans, technical specifications and roll-out out
- Provide 3rd line support to all servers and Cisco networks
- Troubleshooting and ability to identify and resolve technical issues
You will have excellent communication skills and ability to build lasting stakeholder relationships.
- Active Directory, , MS Exchange, Office 365, VM Ware
- Networking - Routers, switchers, firewall, proxy
- SAN, LAN,WAN, Cisco
- SharePoint Administration
The successful Systems Engineer should have industry experience, feel confident engaging with executive level stakeholders. focus and drive to deliver critical transformation and business projects on time.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary package - £36k - £40k + generous benefit package including 5 weeks holiday + BH, pension + more
If you have an up to date CV and this role is of interest apply now for immediate consideration.