Java Developer - (Hybrid Working) - Manchester
(Contract) -12 Months £650-£700 Day Rate
Are you a Developer looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Do you want to contribute to a demanding and stimulating digital service across the UK government?
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience around enhancing and developing complex applications. You will be working for our government client and working in a new Agile team delivering exciting end user digital services in accordance with the GDS Agile methodology.
- Recent experience with Java 11 (or later).
- Excellent understanding of TDD and BDD.
- Experience with large microservice architectures.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Be willing to work in a pair programming environment.
- Have experience in implementing APIs for internal and external use.
- Have the skills to build up a useful, robust automated test suite to support a continuous deployment environment.
- Be involved in the wider web development community, identifying good practices we can adopt and sharing our experiences.
If this is relevant to you and something you would like to apply for get in touch with Alex Devlin today.