4 Month Contract
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU CAN PROVIDE AN EXAMPLE FOR EACH ESSENTIAL SKILL.
Back End Java Developer using open source and cloud technologies to create a service-led solution with an integration layer to a legacy technology stack. Working in an Agile environment using Scrum
- Using knowledge and experience of both traditional and modern interfaces to contribute towards the solution;
- Developing, deploying and ensuring the integrity of a microservice to transfer data to and from the TIS MySQL database;
- Documenting systems integration aspects, versioning and design with service evolution in mind;
- Potential development of a user interface (as directed by the outputs from the Business Analyst discovery work).
- Have considerable experience in testing systems
- Have Linux, Docker, Cloud platforms
- Have Java 8-11, Maven, Gradle, Spring/Spring Boot
- Have Junit, Mockito
- Practices Agile principles
- Have experience in Messaging systems (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- JIRA and Confluence experience
- Knowledge of web services/REST and microservices
- Teaching, knowledge transfer and pair-programming