(INSIDE IR35) Java Developer - Oracle/WebLogic - FULLY REMOTE
- Initial 6 Month Contract
- 100% Remote Working
- Java - Oracle - Weblogic
We're looking for an experienced Java Developer with experience around enhancing and developing complex in-house applications. You will be working for our Government client and helping them with the on-going development of new features into the existing suite of applications.
What you need to know
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrable experience of software development and support utilising the Java technology stack.
- Extensive knowledge of object-oriented design patterns and Java industry standard approaches.
- Excellent SQL skills and demonstrable experience of application support and development utilising relational databases, including Oracle.
- Demonstrable experience of development best practice in relation to code quality analysis, unit and automated testing and continuous integration including TDD and BDD
- Evidence of different testing types including Quality Assurance, including system testing.
- Evidence of an ability to participate effectively in a team environment and be able to work independently on their own initiative.
- Experience of implementing CD/CI pipelines particularly in Jenkins.
- Experience of working with an ETL tool, ideally Talend
If this is relevant to you and something you would like to apply for - get in touch with Taijaan deCordova today