Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a Java Developer on a permanent basis. Based in the North West, the successful candidate will be working on the development of new platforms.
The successful candidate will be well versed in Java and be keen to learn new skills.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Working with the rest of the development team on various projects;
- Ensuring system improvements are delivered;
- Working on the full development lifecycle this includes code and testing.
The successful candidate will have:
- A Computer Science or related technical degree;
- Commercial experience of working with Java;
- A proven knowledge of TCP / IP networking, algorithm design, optimisation and database scheme design.
The successful candidate will have previously worked with REST web services.
This position offers a base salary of up to £50 000 (depending on candidate experience) and other benefits including a performance related bonus, on the job training, and an attractive pension scheme. This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV