Java Developer - Remote / Manchester - Up to £65k
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a Senior Java Developer on a permanent basis. This position offers remote working for 3-4 days a week but you must be able to work in the Central Manchester office the remaining days.
The role will involve working with members of the technical team including product owners and data analysts, in order to product front and back end code.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the definition of solutions and delivery of software to meet platform features;
- Producing RESTful services using Java and Kotlin;
- Developing reactive frontend components in Angular.
In addition, you be expected to practice continuous improvement and continuous deployment using Google Cloud Platform and Kubernetes Engine.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record of developing server side web applications in Java or Kotlin using Test Driven Development / TDD:
- Front end application development experience, this will ideally be in Angular or React;
- Be familiar at working within an agile methodology.
As mentioned, this role offers 3-4 days a week remote working but you must be in the office 1-2 days a week. The main office is based in Central Manchester.
This role offers a base salary of up to £65 000 (depending on candidate experience) and an attractive benefits package.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. Interviews will be conducted online.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your updated CV.