Our client is looking for Junior Automation Engineer who either is a Junior Software Developer/Engineer with some testing experience and looking to get into an Automation Engineering position or a Software Test Engineer with over a years' experience in Automation looking for somewhere to expand their skills.
You need excellent problem-solving and communication skills, motivated to do the right things in the right way and determined to meet your commitments no matter what challenges you face. As a team player, you'll fit straight into our open, collaborative, agile, working environment in central Bristol.
A comprehensive global provider of cloud-based human capital management solutions that unite office functions and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics and compliance expertise. Their unmatched experience, deep insights and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage. The technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. The delivery teams are rebuilding the core platform to leverage technology that will deliver a customer experience to expect, and customers deserve.
Experience in the following:
- Testing web-based applications
- A solid understanding of object-oriented software development
- Creative exploratory testing of new features
- The ability to communicate effectively both inside and outside of the technical team
You will also have some exposure to any of the below, and a desire to learn about the following:
- Selenium, Protractor or similar test automation tools
- Cucumber, Specflow or any other BDD framework
- Unit testing, mocking, and integration test frameworks
- AWS, Azure or other cloud platforms
- Continuous integration, continuous delivery and DevOps
- REST Web services and APIs
- Agile delivery in an onshore + offshore environment