My client based in Warrington are looking for a Junior BI Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone from a Data Analysis background to get into a career in Data Visualisation.
You will be upskilled in SQL, Qlikview, Data Modelling plus many more. You don't need prior experience in any of those technologies.
You will help:
* Scope, Design, Development & Deployment of business requirements through use of Qlikview, Qliksense and other IT approved BI tools.
* Production of necessary documentation for BI developments including (but not limited to) data dictionaries, technical manuals, user guides and release notes.
* Organise and undertake user training for all new developments and refresher training for existing applications where necessary.
* Liaise with stakeholders around the business to constantly promote BI and provide solutions for reporting improvements.
* Assist with the daily maintenance/administration of the corporate Qlikview environment including nPrinting, licence management, process controls.
* Maintain / enhance daily nPrinting reports and create new ones as required.
* Work closely with BI development team in the utilisation of the data warehouse as the single source of data.
* Work closely with Customer Insight Analysts to help deliver reporting & analysis solutions which aid them in their roles.
* Promote the adherence of 'best practice' across new BI developments to ensure that 'one version of the truth' is maintained.
* Ability to work on their own, as well as part of a team in order to meet deadlines and adapt to changing priorities.
* Support with ad-hoc reports via BI Ticketing system.
* To deputise for the Head of BI & Strategic Insight when required.
* Ensure effective use of IT systems, in line with the relevant Company policies and procedures to maximise efficiency.
This role will be hybrid home/office based (they are in Warrington) and is paying £30K + a 10% bonus.
If this sounds like you then please apply for more information and I will be in touch with suitable applicants.