- Crewe, Cheshire
- Up to £35000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Milly Cockayne-Seddon
Junior Business Analyst
We are looking for a Junior Business Analyst to join a growing Software Organisation in Cheshire.
As a Junior Business Analyst you will work closely with senior members of the team as well as Developers and the product team.
What will you get up to?
- Gathering the requirements from key business users.
- Documenting the business and product requirements.
- Ensure that Developers meet the requirements.
- Analyse and highlight risks and issues.
- Define accurate, meaningful and measurable business cases and define acceptance criteria.
What experience do you need?
- Experience in an analytical position previously.
- An understanding of the SDLC.
- An understanding of Agile methodology.
- Experience of analysing and documenting business processes/ process mapping.
- A 'can do' attitude.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a couple of years' commercial experience who is looking to take that next step in their career.
This role can be done predominately remote but you must be able to travel to Crewe as an when required.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in apply directly and I will give you a call!