- Initial 8 Month Contract
- 100% Remote Working
- £9 to £12 per hour pay rates
- Python, Big Data, Spark tech stack
- ALL-LEVELS; Junior all the way to Senior Data specialists
We're looking for a Junior Data Analyst or a brand new greenfield project and huge data transformation, in light of COVID-19.
What you need to know
- Knowledge of data analysis and visualisation of large datasets used to produce required
- experience of big data environments
- experience of developing ETL functionality in a cloud or on-premise environment
- Experience of coding in tools like Python and Spark
What you will be doing
- Working with with members of the Data Engineering team to develop automated coding solutions for a range of ETL, data cleaning, structuring and validation processes.
- Working with large semi-structured datasets to construct linked datasets derived from multiple underlying sources as well as supporting the wider team in delivering a range of data profiles across key strategic administrative data flows.
- Assisting in a range of ETL and warehousing design projects
If this is relevant to you and something you would like to apply for - get in touch with James today