- £25 - £27 per hour + inside IR35
- Job Type
- James Norval
Junior Golang (Go) Developer
- DBS before starting
- Remote working in the UK
- SEO - £25 - £27 per hour, 37 hours a week
- Contract role Inside IR35
- Take home pay £2500/£2700 per month
- 3 months initially
- Deadline: 12 noon 27th May 2022
A unique opportunity to work on the presentation and results from the 2021 Census, making sure they are provided to users in ways that meet users' needs. This Census will the best yet, with information provided will in a flexible, timely and accessible way.
TYPICAL ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
In joining the team you will be part of a nationally important programme to deliver a findable, rich and integrated set of products, and compelling Census analysis and dynamic online content.
Skills we are looking for:
* Go MVC Templates
* Design, prototype, build and maintain our website page components and templates, and content management system journeys
* Work with our interaction designers and user researchers to design and prototype and implement new features and improvements
* Implement functional and non-functional tests for the components that you build
* Identify security risks and technical debt which affect the products we build, working with the rest of the team to design and implement improvements
* Participate in technical planning, design and code reviews
* Experience of developing production grade UI components and web pages including scalability, internationalisation and accessibility.
* An understanding of underlying architectural elements, for example MVC and API services
* An understanding of developing production grade distributed systems.
* Experience of communicating technical concepts to non technical people.