- Leicester, Leicestershire
- Up to £35000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Kelly Goddard
Infrastructure/Middleware Engineer (Managed File Transfer Specialist) Leicester 35k + Benefits
I am currently working with a customer communications management organisation who are looking for a managed file transfer specialist to join their growing team. You will be working in a busy environment supporting the File Transfer application stack and legacy applications.
- Building new project flows
- Managing and supporting protocols such as Connect:Direct, Connect:Direct Secure plus, sFTP, FTP, FTPs, MQ, MQFTE, S3, HTTP, HTTPS, Globalscape EFT Server & other propriety File Transfer software as required.
- Validating configuration requirements
- Reviewing supplied technical documentation
- Creating Visio diagrams for configuration builds
- Working with internal customers and stakeholders to validate configuration documents.
- 3+ years working in IT and managed file transfer
- Experience working in both a Waterfall and Agile environments
- Experience in IBM MQ FTE, WebSphere MQ, Connect:Direct and Globalscape EFT would be advantageous
- Experience in Powershell & Bash scripting would be advantageous