My market-leading and customer focused client in Liverpool are looking for a Junior Insight Analyst to work with the Head of Insight to support the business with an analytical response to customer data queries.
*This role will be hybrid office/home each week*
Your role will invole:
- Produce and support the trading and product team through analysing behaviour
- Use their analytical tools (Power BI, SQL Server & Google Analytics)
- Proactively provide insight to identify retention opportunities
- Do In-depth analysis of all aspects of the digital experience
- Identify areas to improve customer experience
- Create reports and dashboards to monitor promotional activity
- Identify and drive customer lifetime value
- Work with key stakeholders to create reports to keep a measure performance and provide action plans
Knowledge Skills & Experience.
- Computer / Mathematics degree with statistical or probability modules
- Some SQL skills with proven commercial experience
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to transform data into consumable actionable insight.
- Excellent communication skills, with a strong personality and ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience working with large data sets is essential.
- Passion for digital channels, with knowledge of Google Analytics (desirable)
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with minimal experience to advance their analytical career and get the opportunity to work for a really interesting organisational and some really hot technology.
Please apply for more information around the company/benefits/role etc...