Talent have partnered with a successful multi-channel communications business in Tottenham to recruit a Junior Quadient Developer to join their growing team. They work with some of the UK's leading business' to provide marketing communications for their customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to get hands on with new technologies and tools and to develop your existing skills.
What will you be doing…
- Document composition
- Creating reports and content
- Analysing data
- You will support other departments' activities, such as support calls and resolve these in timely manner and BAU operations
What do you need…
- A passion for all things digital
- A great communicator
- Strong attention to detail
- Have a drive to learn and a 'can do' attitude
Apply directly and I will give you a call.