Are you looking to learn ETL, Power BI, SSIS and T-SQL? If so, please read on!
My client are hiring a Junior Report Developer to join their established BI team and work on a variety of projects. As a Junior Report Developer, you'll be learning and contributing to building high-quality BI content such as reports, dashboards and self-service data sets.
You will be forward thinking, customer focussed and self-motivated with the drive to improve all BI services and the user experience.
*This role will be hybrid/office based a week*
The key responsibilities of this job include:
* Work with business users to capture BI requirements and document them as report/dashboard specifications.
* Develop reports in SSRS.
* Setup and manage subscriptions for delivery of reports via email and other channels.
* Manage the administration of the Reporting Services portal including monitoring and general maintenance.
* Knowledge of ETL and Data Warehouse will be an advantage but if you don't have this then you will be trained up in this.
What you'll bring to the role:
* Some SSRS experience
* Experience of working within a BI and Reporting environment.
* Knowledge of industry standards and best practices in report and dashboard development.
* Experience of querying and working with SQL Server databases.
* A team player who can work effectively as part of the BI team and collaborate with wider IT team.
* Strong communication skills
* An ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a dynamic and flexible approach.