- 6 Months Inside IR35
- At least 2 years Project Management experience.
- ideally £325 - £375 per day rate on offer
- Economic Statistics Group
- Security cleared (NPPV3 or Active SC level minimum), can be cleared in role. Must have been living in the UK for the last 5 years
- fully remote working anywhere in the UK
We are proud to be working with a highly reputable branch of UK civil service. A public service going through a large digital transformation and large-scale migration piece over the next few years. We are currently looking for a Project manager, a project manager who can facilitate the digital transformation of Ecomonic Statistics
The role of this Project Manager will require you to liaise with users and architects to collect information regarding the use of applications and services. you will be in a team driving change and transformation - so knowledge of this would be very beneficial.
- background in managing large scale projects.
- Certification in Prince 2, PMQ or an equivalent framework.
- Worked in a "blended" Agile and Waterfall framework
- Experience working within Scrum teams.
- navigating the political landscape of communicating with multiple stakeholders and their varying technical competencies.
- Managing Risks
- Project Governance
- Project Planning
- ACTIVE SC OR NPPV Level Security clearance hugely preferred
If this is a role you would be interested in applying for, please apply with an up-to-date CV asap.