(Outside IR35) Junior Python/Scala Developer - Public Sector
- Initial 6 Month Contract
- Fully Remote Working anywhere in the UK
- £22-£25 per hour, 37 hours a week, Outside IR35 restrictions
- Junior/Mid-level post - ideally you will have 1 or 2 years experience in a professional setting
- Python, Scala, AWS, CI/CD, TDD
- Central Government
We are looking for a Developer to programme simple, clear and precise code. This engagement is working on a long term, large scale digital transformation project within the public sector.
What you need to know
- Coding experience within Python, Scala, AWS, CI/CD, TDD
- Serverless development (Cloud Technologies)
- Proven track record developing systems to meet user needs for digital services.
- History of working collaboratively in fast-paced AGILE teams.
What you will be doing
You will be at the forefront of developing a brand new system based around Digital Pulishing, working within an AGILE team. You will specialise in Python Development and be the subject-matter-expert within this area.
You will work in multidisciplinary teams, alongside project managers, business analysts, product owners and other developers.
Any experience working within the Government/Public Sector would be another big bonus.
Please Apply if you could be interested!