Junior Systems Support Engineer
Up to £28,000pa
Are you looking to develop your skills and take the next step in your career?
We are partnered with a hugely successful and global name based in multiple locations in the North West and Midlands. They have offered unwavering support both to their significant employee base but also to the local communities that they serve. They are indeed, bucking the trend of an entire industry to make significant contributions in the fight against Covid-19.
It is a real feel-good story and a company that have committed to virtual interviews and virtual onboarding which in this market, is a real win.
You'll be an integral part of the team that looks to deliver great customer care and align with the values of the company by going the extra mile to keep the cogs turning.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about the work they are delivering and working closely with key customers and stakeholders.
- Identifying and explaining why specific data has been returned by a business process by using a variety of techniques.
- Documenting incidents and contributing to the team's knowledgebase.
- Investigating failures in processes, typically SQL agent jobs or stored procedures.
- Analysing and interpreting a wide range of different data across the departments.
Essential Experiences & Skills
- Degree in a Computing or related discipline or commercial experience with SQL Server (2014+)
- Analytical and methodical approach to investigation
- Ability to provide clear documentation
- Good T-SQL
- Perform troubleshooting using SISS and SSRS