Junior Systems Support Engineer
Up to £28,000pa
Are you looking to develop your skills and take the next step in your career? My client is a market leading, global organisation and are looking for a Junior Systems Support Engineer to join their team.
You will be an important part of the team that looks to deliver great customer care by going the extra mile to keep the cogs turning or providing any necessary support they may require.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about the work they are delivering and working closely with key customers and stakeholders.
- Identifying and explaining why specific data has been returned by a business process by using a variety of techniques.
- Documenting incidents and contributing to the team's knowledgebase.
- Investigating failures in processes, typically SQL agent jobs or stored procedures.
- Analysing and interpreting a wide range of different data across the departments.
Essential Experiences & Skills
- Degree in a Computing or related discipline or commercial experience with SQL Server (2014+)
- Analytical and methodical approach to investigation
- Ability to provide clear documentation
- Good T-SQL
- Perform troubleshooting using SISS and SSRS