Junior UX Designer
Competitive + excellent benefits package
I am looking for a talented, detail conscious and creative Junior UX designer to join my client who is a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based human capital management solutions that unite office functions and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics and compliance expertise. Their unmatched experience, deep insights and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage. You will assist in the creation and evolution of web-based, global HR and payroll applications.
You should be a visual thinker, passionate of detailed visual design and a desire to keep learning. You should be passionate about understanding the user's mental model to aid you in the design of solutions that balance the user's needs with business goals and technical capabilities. In your role you will define the interactivity and UX on a variety of products, producing designs and detailed analysis documentation that aid team members in the creation of the products. You should be able to demonstrate excellent ability to portray concepts and ideas from flows to creative solutions using industry leading prototyping tools.
- Proven experience in a UX or web based graphic design role
- Excellent interface and interaction design skills
- Excellent skills in tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure or InVision, including the creativity to create graphics where needed
- Ability to understand and design information architecture
- User testing knowledge
- Experience in a wide variety of platforms such as PC/Mac, Mobile, Pad devices
- Degree in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Graphic Design, UX Design or similar is desirable
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and portfolio and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further.
My client is interviewing remotely and the successful candidate will be brought on remotely until government guidelines change.