Laravel BI (Business Intelligence) Developer
NHS / Healthcare
Outside of IR35
Pay: £300 - £400 per day
We are currently looking for an experienced NHS Business Intelligence professional with specific Laravel system experience. Working remotely with an NHS organisation based in the South East. They are looking to appoint an interim for 6 month period.
This role will be outside of IR35.
True Open-Source Specialist, who can provision BI (Business Intelligence) analysis and Development services to support the organisation through the current COVID-19 crisis.
- (Laravel) - Report production - Use web-based applications to report
- Wide ranging analyst / developer responsibilities to enhance the BI and Reporting capacity
- This post will work closely with the data analysts to ensure effective and well-presented data
- End to end analytics lifecycle responsibility
- NHS experience as a data analyst / information analyst / BI analyst / developer is essential
- Laravel experience is essential
- The ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Proven experience of relieving 'bottleneck' situation and producing high quality, quick turnaround BI service
- Laravel ecosystem
- PHP Framework
- SQL / MS SQL Server
NHS experience **essential**
If this sounds like a role suitable for your experience and you are interested in discussing, please apply with an up-to-date CV asap.